Error creating event in Google Calendar!

Discuss problems installing or using TrackStudio.

Error creating event in Google Calendar!

Postby jpavoni » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:53 pm

By using the property "Create event in google calendar" on a task category, I find the following behavior: 1. I think the task in the track interface, and is reflected as an event on google calendar associated. 2. I edit the task in interface track, and to change the deadline date and save your changes, you lose like google calendar event.
What can be causing this? For this integration between Google Calendar Track and useful modifications have to contemplate the task become dated event. Or she may be intended to be used in another way?

On the other hand, it is possible that the details of the task charged at Track, moved the contents of the event in google calendar, along with the link to the task of Track?

I look forward to a prompt response.
Best regards.
jpavoni

Re: Error creating event in Google Calendar!

Postby Petr » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:27 pm

Hello.
Well I misunderstood about what you wrote. I got that you want to get all info about task in google calendar.
For example You change tasks deadline and it will show in GCalendar too. Right now it does not work how I understood.
Стань Java программистом с www.job4j.ru
Petr

Postby jpavoni » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:57 pm

Hello ... I appreciate your prompt response.
Could you explain or show how it works with an example TrackStudio with Google Calendar.
I am interested to see number, name, Deadline, Description and link TrackStudio task in Google Calendar.
And I want to edit the Deadline of the task and this is reflected on the Google Calendar.
Best regards., Sorry for my basic English.
jpavoni

Postby Petr » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:41 pm

Hello.
We make some fixes with this problems.
Now It works like this:

1. You create a new task and TS creates a new event in GC with deadline date from task. If you don't set deadline Date, TS takes a submit date for events.
2. if you have tasks which are not in GC, before you created their. You need to change this tasks. TrackStudio creates new events with date like pointed in note 1.
3. When you close or delete tasks TS deletes this events in GC too.
Стань Java программистом с www.job4j.ru
Petr

Postby admin » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:03 pm

Maxim Kramarenko (mailto: maximkr@trackstudio.com)
TrackStudio - Hierarchical Bug & Issue Tracking Software
http://www.trackstudio.com
admin
Site Admin

Return to TrackStudio Support